Documents Association of New Jersey
Next Meeting: April 4, 2014 at 10 AM
Ocean County College Library
The Documents Association of New Jersey promotes the use of and access to government publications in libraries in the NJ area.
Check out the Conferences page for videos and presentations from recent conferences.
And don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook!
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a force for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Increase communication among documents personnel and other library personnel;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.