Documents Association of New Jersey
Dr. Clement A. Price
Dr. Clement A. Price, was Board of Governors Distinguished Service Professor of History at Rutgers University and Official Historian for the city of Newark. The Documents Association of New Jersey was honored to have Dr. Price deliver the keynote for its 2014 annual Conference. We join his family and friends, students, and colleagues in mourning the untimely passing of this distinguished scholar and humanitarian.
New Jersey and the Making of a Public Historian
Other videos and presentations are available on our Conferences.
The Documents Association of New Jersey promotes the use of and access to government publications in libraries in the NJ area.
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a force for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Increase communication among documents personnel and other library personnel;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.