Documents Association of New Jersey
DANJ 2015 Fall Conference
New Jersey is home to thriving businesses, large and small. Join us as we explore government resources that will help your students and patrons get the information they need!
Friday, October 30, 2015
Mercer Room, Daly Dining Hall
Registration 8:45 AM/Program 9:30 AM
Author of The Idea Factory: Bell Labs and the Great Age of American Innovation
Andrew Hait, US Census Bureau
Dr. Ronald Cook, Rider University
Diane Campbell, Rider University
Ka-Neng Au, Rutgers University
The Documents Association of New Jersey promotes the use of and access to government publications in libraries in the NJ area.
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a force for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Increase communication among documents personnel and other library personnel;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.