Documents Association of New Jersey
DANJ Fall Conference
Digging for Government Information in the
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Friday, October 31, 2014
New Jersey is celebrating 350 years! Join us as we explore the state’s rich history as told through its documents and records.
Dr. Clement A. Price
Dr. Price, is Board of Governors Distinguished Service Professor of History at Rutgers University and Official Historian for the city of Newark.
Joe Klett, New Jersey State Archives
John Shaw, New Jersey State Library
Susan Lyons, Rutgers School of Law-Newark
Conference Sponsor: LibraryLinkNJ
Check out the Conferences page for videos and presentations from recent conferences.
The Documents Association of New Jersey promotes the use of and access to government publications in libraries in the NJ area.
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a force for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Increase communication among documents personnel and other library personnel;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.