Documents Association of New Jersey
Slides and links for the DANJ 2015 Fall Conference are available on the conference page:
Getting Down to Business in New Jersey:
Government Resources and the Bottom Line
New Jersey is home to thriving businesses, large and small. Join us as we explore government resources that will help your students and patrons get the information they need!
The Documents Association of New Jersey promotes the use of and access to government publications in libraries in the NJ area.
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a force for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Increase communication among documents personnel and other library personnel;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.